Generations of knowledge about stone
After working as a foreman at a cooperative company in Bjärlöv, southern Sweden, Mr. Albin Persson started a stonemasonry in 1933, which eventually came to be called A P Sten. He ran the company successfully for many years until eventually his son Bertil Persson took over.
In 1986, A P Sten was acquired by Rolf Lundmark and his brother. This marked the beginning of a renewal, which partly involved splitting A P Sten into three companies, each one focusing on its own core specialities. Since 2004, Rolf Lundmark and family have been the sole owners of the group.
Today Naturstenskompaniet International has an annual turnover of approximately EUR 50 million.